(Christian sitting at Daddy's desk)
(At Warner Brother's Animation: Display case of old characters..."Look dad, Bugs Bunny!")We headed over to the other studio lot, where the the WB water tower is and all of the movies and other sitcoms are filmed, and I think Ellen is there, too. We didn't do the long tour (which I want to one day), but we walked around, had lunch at the comissary and then headed over to the WB Museum. The whole upstairs of the museum was Harry Potter cosutumes and props from the movie. Chris and I both sat under the Sorting Hat - I am a Hufflepuff and he's a Slitheran :)
The downstairs area were costumes from the 1940's - Casablanca, some costumes from the Matrix and much more. It was really neat.
(Lunch at WB Studios)Chris had to head back to work, so Christian and I dropped him off, then headed home. Later that night my friend/roommate Genevieve won tickets to a jazz concert on a public radio station. So - we went on an adventure. The place was kind of hidden and a backdoor entrance, but we entered this classic, old-school super club with a small stage. We sat in the front, had a couple drinks and chatted with an electic mix of jazz with a Latin influnece played. It was a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment