
Hello from Cali Everyone!
It has taken us about a week to get our internet set-up, so sorry the first entry is a week old. Well, we're here...where exactly? Burbank, California, home of NBC's Tonight Show, Disney Animation Studios, Warner Brothers Animation Studios and oh so much more. I've posted a picture of our home, and for those interested in our address, it is:
Shannon, Chris & Christian Copeland
508 E. Elmwood Avenue, Apt. A
Burbank, CA 91501
We will be trying to post here regularly so anytime you miss us or want to hear what the latest is, stop on by and check out our family blog.
I will post the status update in the next entry.
We love you all, and thank you for all of the words of encouragement and support as we stepped out into the unknown. We are following God's lead, and He continues to inspire us and surprise us at every turn.
Talk to you soon...
I'm amazed at how God is taking you guys to new heights. My eyes swell with tears to know that wow, God has your dreams unfolding. I'm so proud and happy for you two...and Christian of course.
ReplyDeletemuch love,
Sofia